The cave of Seiano
It is a long gallery approximately 900 mt. dug in the last decades of the 1st century BC. (Maybe by Lucio Cocceio Aucto) to connect Villa Pausilypon to Pozzuoli. Restored in the year 400 by Onorio and then abandoned, This cave is reopened and repaired in 1840 by Ferdinand II.
In the second part of the cave, it opens a long intestine c. 130 m, which opens very high on the small bays of Trentaremi, in nearness there are two other intestines leading to the other panoramic points.