LANDSCAPES

following some exclusive places where to be able to stay in the contact with the nature....


PARK OF CAPODIMONTE
The Park of Capodimonte was built in 1734 by Charles of Borbone to receive Elisabetta Farnese's Collection. The zone is surrounded with a wood that in the period it was populated by numerous sorts of animals capable of the hunting, the Sovereign of which fed a big passion. In the park there are more than 400 sorts of plants and secular trees and gardens offer a magnificent sight on all the city.

PARK FLORIDIANA
It is about a romantic park in the heart of the hill of Vomero where there is a Duca de Martina museum.
Address. 77,  Cimarosa Street

MUNICIPAL GARDENS
Ferdinand IV of Borbone began the works for the realization, they represent a task of green rich in plants and in trees which separates the urban area of the district Chiaia and the coastal street Caracciolo. The Villa Comunale welcomes Acquarium of the city. Address.  Vittoria Square -  Republic Square

ORTOBOTANICO
Be based by Giuseppe Bonaparte in 1807, he protects approximately 25.000 - 10.000 different sorts of plants.
Address. 223, Via Foria

PARK VIRGILIANO
Was settled on the head of the hill of Posillipo, it is just situated over the marine handles of the coast. The Park Virgiliano offers an unforgettable sight on the gulfs of Naples and Pozzuoli.
Address. Street Tito Lucrezio Caro.

ISLAND OF CAPRI
Capri is " the pearl of the gulf of Naples. " Capri one of the most beautiful islands of the world. The famous walk is the one of street Krupp. The island praises a flora of the present 850 sorts, a variety of different birds and the very rare presence of the blue lizard.

PARK OF THE ASTRONI
The Park of Astroni is a natural reserve included between the plain of Agnano, the Mountain Leucogeno, Pianura and the ancient road Campana. It is about an oasis protected by the WWF, which extends inside an extinct volcano covered with wood and with the presence of small lakes. There are paths naturalists particularly capable of the children, the routes déligne around three small lakes ; environment of many sorts of  birds, reptiles and amphibians.

Where it is.
468, Via Agnano in Astroni, Naples.
Opening. The Reserve is opened all year long.
Schedule of Visit. Opening: 9.30  - 14.00; fermeture:16.30.
Conducted tours. All dimanches:10.00, 11.00, 12.00; booking from Monday till Saturday (only for the groups).
Bookings. The booking is compulsory for the groups and the classes, and she must be directly made with the Reserve, by phoning in 0815883720 or in 0815881255 (faxes)
How to join. In automobile, of the Ring road of Naples go out to Agnano, turn to the right and continue for approximately 1,2 km. From the center of Naples follow the indications for Agnano - Racecourse; crossed the racecourse to continue quite straight ahead for still 1,5 km. With public transports, use the autolinea A.N.M. C14  to Pianura (Railroad Circumflegrea), and on the  Salvemini Square, near the Stations of Bagnoli du Chemin de fer Cumana and the subway.


MONTE NUOVO
An naturalist oasis situated inside a crater which formed in 1538. It is the most recent volcano of Phlegrean Fields, it is opened to the public, on foot or on horseback; we can go back up the slopes of wild nature until the top, where we are delighted at a stunning panorama.

NATIONAL PARK OF VESUVIO
Today the volcano is a national park about 8.500 hectares in which develop 15 routes that allow the visitors to enjoy unforgettable panoramas. In the shade of Vesuvius, the sweet climate and the fertile ground return, for a long time, the prosperous agriculture. Celebrate the podorini of the piennolo and the vésuviens apricots.

THE ROYAL PALACE OF CASERTA
The park of the Royal Palace, wanted by Charles III de Borbone, it reflects the greatness of the Royal Building. The beauty of fountains and the sets of water in the green which qualifies on the horizon peak in the big waterfall, where any goshawk extends the landscape garden rich in exotic plants among which cedars of Lebanon and camellias of Japan. The garden was realized by Maria Carolina of Austria. In the surroundings of the Park there is a wood of St. Silvestro which includes a route in the nature through the Garden of Ferns, the Garden of the Butterflies, the biggest of Europe, zones of the deer, the roe deer and the tortoises, (info 0823 361300 www.nol.it / bosco/).

 
 

Designed by Moonweb Digital Design