The archaeological Park of the Villa Pausilypon
The archaeological Park of the Villa Pausilypon, inaugurated in 1999, which the name of Greek origin ("Pausilypon", that is place that it makes stop the fears) gives the place-name of the cape, and belonged to Vedio Pollione, then given to Auguste.
The excavations superintended by Guglielmo Biechi bet in the day in 1842 a theater, an odeon, two others not recognizable buildings, downward an aqueduct, an arched swimming pool and the rests of a stadium. The theater is in opus reticulatum and it was originally decorated with marble.
In front of the theater, there is an Odeon, an ancient covered theater intended for the auditions of poetry or music, it results preserved almost perfectly.