Your search results
Posillipo - Panoramas by land and by sea path for images
- Departure at 10,00 a-m. from Residenza le Rose Villa d’Arte, the Minivan runs through the panoramic roads of the Posillipo hill to reach the most beautiful views of the two gulfs.
- We will do all the stops required for allowing author shots on the best panorama of the world.
- We reach the Borgo of Riva Fiorita where we board on a goiter for an overview tour along the Posillipo coast to Nisida.
- Stop for an hour for a dive in Cala Badessa and the Cave of the Thunders, on the edge of the Protected Marine Park of Gaiola, a stretch of sea visited by turtles, dolphins and by fin whales.
- By sea, journey time: 4 hours 30 Euro per person.
- Disembarking in Riva Fiorita with a stop of two hours to spend between 1- the visit of Gaetano’s vineyard, 2- around the Castle of Villa Volpicelli, 3- aperitif or lunch at the bar of the Sea.
- The return to Villa is expected no later than 6.00 p.m.
- This itinerary is also suggested at sunset where the colors of the gulf take shape and the images capture their intensity.
- from 2,00 p.m. to 10,00 p.m.
- The afternoon route is reversed and starts from the promenade by sea, then you proceed to the visual tour by land and we return to the Borgo of Riva Fiorita for a dinner right by the sea.
- 10.00 p.m. Shuttle to Residenza le Rose Villa d’Arte.
- Price of the minivan with driver 120 EUR including fuel.